Sunday, January 27, 2008

Update

As I mentioned below, I was in a car wreck at work a week ago Friday. My neck continues to bother me a little, but I'm in constant discomfort anyway due to my rheumatoid-like arthritic condition. 
The good news is that I'm back on Enbrel, which is an excellent biologic injection that I take once a week. That should help my health a good deal in the long run, provided that I can continue to afford it.
The bad news is that my employers aren't going to let me back to work anytime soon.  It's a business and they are well within their rights. I've got some good leads to follow up on this week. Let me know if you know of anything for me. I'll probably wind up with another car service, but I'm open to anything other than newspapers or manual labor (because of the rheumatiz).

No comments: