Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vent

I am probably jinxing it, but I think Spring may be just days away from the North Pole. All of the squirrels, skunks, rabbits, etc. are coming out and I've heard a few seagulls this week.
The day job was a royal pain this week, with having to deal with gossipy mouthbreathers on the website and mediocre prima donna.
I've never been one to shy away from admitting mistakes, but it sucks when others don't have the grace to do the same. I've been a newsguy for a long time and have yet to write anything that couldn't use a bit of editing. I just don't understand the paralyzing fear that seems to grip some when it's pointed out that they are not yet perfect, or confronted by others who are willing to admit to mistakes.
Anyway, I spent much of this week dealing with a mess that was about five percent of my making and am done with it, thankfully. You're probably wanting specifics, but I don't think I'll share them.
Sorry, I just wanted to vent.

No comments: